Edit>Paste in Place Command in VW11.0

I have used the 'Paste in Place' command thousands of times in the past when transferring information from one drawing to another or onto a new drawing blank. I have always made sure layer scales are correct between drawings and when I 'Copy' the info from one and then 'Paste in Place', it works perfect everytime and saves tons of time iun preparing like files. Now in VW11.0 when I go to 'Paste in Place' the objects are placed into space somewhere and not on the drawing in the position where they belong. If I use the 'Paste'command the objects are on screen just placed where the last cursor click was.

Am I the only one that is experiencing this problem??

I can duplicate the problem at will and it getting real tiresome having problems with an otherwise simple command when there has never been any previous problem with the tool.

Any suggestions on what to do.???

Thanks,

Tom..........the night for questions......

Tom, I also find strange behavior in VW 11 when using the paste in place command. I believe it has something to do with the drawing origin not behaving properly on sheet layers, but I'm not sure. Possibly related is the fact that sometimes, when I accidentally grab the move page tool move a page in a sheet layer, undo will not move it back and the only way to restore it to it's previous location is to drag it back (which is not very accurate or reliable). I have not really dug very deeply into it, but I think there is certainly something not quite right... Anyone else have ideas???