VW11.0 and Windows XP Compatability??

Ken,

We just switched over to XP recently and the items I am refering to may or may not be related. For example....When I go to open some files the upeer menu bar will flicker like a light bulb for a few seconds....When I go to delete some entities off of a drawing they will not delete instantly and the menu bar will flicker, not the whole page, just the bar,....When I go to 'Print' my default printer does not always show correctly, it may come up 'Fax". This only occurs in VW and no other programs.

The video card is new and would not differentiate the menu bar from the rest of the screen image anyway. Those items along with the others I posted last night are the constant recurring items I see on a day to day basis.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

Even though you may have a new computer and new video card, you most likely need to update the video driver. That would explain the flickering you are experiencing.

As for the printing issue - Try to delete the default printer and set it up again.