Page Setup & Printing

Hi - 

I am having difficulty setting up my sheet layers for optimal PDF export, which I ultimately use to print onto 11x17 paper. My title block, and the bottom 1/4" or so of the sheet layer is getting lopped off and thrown onto a 2nd and 3rd PDF page respectively. To fix it, I went into File--> Page Setup and manually entered "1" and "1" in the "Horiz" and "Vertical" boxes, then manually rescaled my Title Block. I don't think this is the right way to go about this. I would love any suggestions if you have them. Thanks!

Sincerely, 

Jake

If you use the predefined page format under printable ares and use publish it should use exactly that format instead of the printer page size, assuming you also set you printer settings to the same page size as well so that the hor/ver boxes are 1 or almost 1. At least it works for me that way.

Also make sure that if you are using a sheet that the sheet layer does not have a different setting for page and printer.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Art V
(for some reason a pasted image gets in twice, it would be nice if duplicates could be removed)
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...