Resource Manager Question

Dubman

I'm adding more folders to my favorite file of symbols to make them easier to find. This morning I have added a new folder (Mechanical) and am trying to move all of my Mechanical symbols that I use regularly into it.

After making the folder & saving the file & even closing & re-opening the file, and clicking one the Mechanical symbol & selecting the Move command, I do not see this new folder, I see all of the other folders I have created but not this new Mechanical folder. I also can not drag the symbol into this new folder.

What am I doing wrong, I thought this was how to organize your symbols with in a favorite file.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks , but nope, it still does not show the folder I just made & can see it in the resource Manager pallet & can open the folder to see nothing in it. When I right mouse click on the symbol I want to move into this folder I select Move & do not see my new folder I made, but I see all of the other folders I made days ago. I've saved the file, closed & reopened it & still can not see the new folder.