Lighting Symbol Greyed Out

Sherriff

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know why my Lighting symbols are appearing greyed out? If I zoom or move the page, the symbols look normal, but a few seconds later they revert to grey.

I'm on the correct layer, and the symbols are selectable.

I've attached two pictures, one is the normal greyed out version and the other is whilst moving.

Any help would be gratefully received. 

LX2.png

LX1.PNG

Most often visibility issues are associated with Classes or Layer or Class Options.

Do you have the Class Options (or the Layer Options if the lights are on a different Layer) set to Grey or Grey/Snap Others?

Do you have the Class the light objects are in set to display as Grey in the Visibility column of the Navigation Palette?  (Third column, looks like a light grey eyeball. Second column is Invisible).

• 1 month later...

Just have to share. I just spent an hour trying to figure out why my symbols were grey when copying from one file to another. First file, all was fine with nice black lines. Pasted into second file, several symbols were grey. Not all. An hour I tell ya'!

I had forgotten that earlier in the day, I had changed the class options to "grey/snap others". Oy. Just had to laugh out loud at myself. Time for bed.