• Announcements

• JimW

How to use the Wishlist   09/21/2016

Create a new post here, stating both what you would like to see added to Vectorworks or it's supporting systems and web pages and why you would like that change made. If you see an idea you like, press the ^ arrow to the left of the post's title to promote that idea or feel free to comment on that idea with any additional considerations or concerns you may have. 
Bertf

2 requests for the render and view mode in the preview pane of the resource browser

Question

I have 2 requests for the render and view mode in the preview pane of the resource browser:

1.  Please allow us to change the view and render mode when the file in the library isn't opened/activated. When not active, these 2 functions are grayed out:

image.thumb.png.c4ed9c8224822af150e81dffb7fda5a1.png

These buttons are enabled when the file is opened and i's the active file:
    image.thumb.png.dd0b789cc1a1f7f06af0eb1440b94615.png
     image.thumb.png.4ac2893be9cd412829c66392ab99cb4c.png

Is it possible to enable them when the file isn't opened?

2. Let the system remember the chosen render and view mode when the selection changes:
    The third symbol is selected and I've changed the view mode to right iso:
    image.thumb.png.f45ff3003e5be6196891041792a172bd.png
    When I select another symbol, the view mode is the default again:
     image.thumb.png.15bd94a9af372688c559cba29d488d84.png
    Wouldn't it be better if it remembered the last view & render mode? This would mean that you have one preference for all you symbols.
    Or is the vision of VW that every symbol has his own view preference? If this is the case, could you allow us to change the view & render mode of multiple symbols at once? Not possible atm, the symbols are grayed out again when we have multiple symbols selected:
    image.thumb.png.3c3fea82967b24293ddf9cec2d5f8d36.png

Thank you!

Bert

Edited by Bertf
typos

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet