Hedging

BJRobinson

Hi all.

I want to do a clipped hedge look using Duranta Ahenas Gold.

How do I go about placing a square plant symbol around a curve.

Here is my very dodgy attempt.

Only thing I can think of is doing them individually. Rotating each one. Then only taging one plant and somehow change the quantity to the # of plants shown in the tag.

Cheers (again)

image.thumb.png.a37190c361ef0bc882b0b0f86e419f39.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You do not need to use duplicate along a path. The plant object has its own "along path" configuration, which you can set in the Object Information Palette (OIP) or in its plant settings when the plant grouping is selected. It seems to be set to horizontal now, but can be set to along path or randomly rotated. You want it set to along path to achieve the look you are seeking.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Eric Gilbey, RLA ASLA said:

You do not need to use duplicate along a path. The plant object has its own "along path" configuration, which you can set in the Object Information Palette (OIP) or in its plant settings when the plant grouping is selected. It seems to be set to horizontal now, but can be set to along path or randomly rotated. You want it set to along path to achieve the look you are seeking.

Wallah.

Thanks Eric

image.thumb.png.7db4578cc0b9128efe77e0ef5e2bf628.png