Responsive website and email design

Kevin Allen

Question

I'm not sure this is in the right place as it refers to the forums, NOT the program.

That said, the website should have a more responsive design. I just learned that if the browser window is not wide enough, the search function disappears from view. I checked this just now. If my Safari window is generally fully open, I see the search box. If I make the window width smaller, the search data filed drops to the second line. If I narrow the window further, it goes away.

Additionally, I get as much or many of the forum posts as I can as emails. I'm old school. On my system, that's not too bad. on my iPad (admittedly for now a Mini 4) reading can be tolerable. On my iPhone 7 these emails are useless. As I am often in the field, this is in now way desirable. They are unreadable. Of course, I can pinch in and scroll around, but that's a HUGE PITA. The emails should respond to the type of device being used.

4 answers to this question