I've created a section viewport (loving the perspective ability by the way) and now I'd like to change where that section cuts through my building, maybe move it so its through the stairs for example. How do I do this?

I've noticed with the interior elevation marker you can amend the 'cut lines' but I cant work out how to do this for the section, do I need to just create another section viewport, and keep doing so until I get the right view? 

I have attached an image of my section (might not be that useful) 

Thank you all. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 15.47.06.png

10 minutes ago, Hans-Olav said:

Hi

In the object info palette  you can click on the section line instance and decide which layer to have the section line placed. 

-> go to the layer and move the section line to a new position

-> back to the sheet layer and update viewport 

Kind regrds

Hans-Olav

Ahhh thank you so much! I looked at this a few times but it didn't seem to work (I was doing it wrong obviously) thank you for explaining it. 

On 1/26/2018 at 11:44 AM, nikihoops said:

In the OIP change the projection of the Section Viewport to Oblique Cabinet 45 (thats what I have used for the above) 

I am really loving this option now I've found it. 

Thanks for pointing this out. I just played with this tonight (perspective) and it looks great. Opens up a lot of possibilities for explain complex builds. Thank you! And nice work engineers! 

Edited by EAlexander