Vectorworks Design Summit - 2018

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, markdd said:

@JimWilson For those of us who can’t attend, will we be able to see your lectures online?

They ARE indeed ALL being recorded this year as an integrated part of the A/V system, but I am not sure where/how they will be hosted. If I had to guess it would be that they would at least at first go on the Service Select portal.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Jim Wilson said:

My boss @JuanP shares some details on the upcoming LMS (Learning Management System) which will be the new home of all our training, in addition to introducing a Certification program for the various Vectorworks specialties!

20181105_093948.jpg

This is just SO freaking awesome!!

Can’t wait to have it used by my students. Will there be an option to select subtitles to the video’s rather than translation voice overs?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
26 minutes ago, Jan-Burger TROOST said:

This is just SO freaking awesome!!

Can’t wait to have it used by my students. Will there be an option to select subtitles to the video’s rather than translation voice overs?

No idea how we are handling the recordings yet, but I know that for non-attwndees it may be awhile before they go live.

I would suspect the keynote to come out first though, and soon. Odds are it'll just have auto subs.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jim Wilson said:

No idea how we are handling the recordings yet, but I know that for non-attwndees it may be awhile before they go live.

I would suspect the keynote to come out first though, and soon. Odds are it'll just have auto subs.

Actually I ment the instruction videos in the LMS… 😉