Forum Maintenance - Wednesday, January 24th 2018 - 5PM EST

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

We will be performing some minor maintenance and updates to the Vectorworks Forum and Knowledgebase today at 5PM EST. This will likely result in the forum being at least partially inaccessible for around 30 minutes.

Purpose of this update:

• Preparation for future theme and other functional and aesthetic forum upgrades.
  • Correct an issue with the Search bar defaulting to "Status Updates" and not "All Content" when looking at any page other than the main, forum or subforum pages.
  • Correct an issue related to double posting occurring when the Submit button is pressed in rapid succession during prime time
  • Various backend security fixes.
  • Correct an issue where while drafting a post; the cursor jumps around erratically on some browsers.
  • Correct an issue where multiple older posts may suddenly mark themselves Unread even though they were already read or manually marked as Read.

This update will not affect any other Vectorworks pages or web-based services.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Update complete.

The following issues appear to be fixed and I am unable to reproduce them any longer:

• Search bar defaulting to "Status Updates" and not "All Content" when looking at any page other than the main, forum or subforum pages. 
  • While drafting a post; the cursor jumps around erratically on some browsers.

Please let me know if you encounter any of the following, which I was not able to reproduce myself here before the update either:

• Issue related to double posting occurring when the Submit button is pressed in rapid succession during prime time.
  • Multiple older posts may suddenly mark themselves Unread even though they were already read or manually marked as Read.