Can't Render properly

WEAREBVR

Question

9 answers to this question

Thanks all for the replies...  Not exactly sure what I did to fix it, but is working again...  Purged the document, restarted the program, then my entire system, then chanted a black magic spell upon my entire workspace...

For the record, that Marshall only goes to 10.  Lol

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
14 minutes ago, WEAREBVR said:

Thanks all for the replies...  Not exactly sure what I did to fix it, but is working again...  Purged the document, restarted the program, then my entire system, then chanted a black magic spell upon my entire workspace...

For the record, that Marshall only goes to 10.  Lol

I thought the volume on all Marshall amps go to 11. Maybe a modeling error? :-)

Good to her you fixed the problem!

PS: I'm curious which spell did the trick for you.

image.thumb.png.a804dfa1b94c3c2ab20abfafa4d1a1f8.png

All Marshall's go up to 11. I have blown my EL34s and had to have them all replaced at great expense. 11 is not a good place to go! As regards rendering, sometimes I have suffered the "black viewport of death", but a simple close file/open file normally does the trick, and I use heavy renders. I think wearebvr is using one of those new programmable Marshall modelling amps with the built in preset tones. Not a "patch" on a bit of original Marshall preamp gain :- ) 

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, David S said:

As regards rendering, sometimes I have suffered the "black viewport of death", but a simple close file/open file normally does the trick, and I use heavy renders.

Still affecting me as well, SEEMS to be most closely related to, or caused by, altering the settings or on/off status of lights within a specific viewport or scene.