Web View not finishing

michaelk

Question

3 answers to this question

Today I have tried using Web view for the first time on VW2017.

My first attempt the file exported but there was nothing in the web view. just the empty sky etc. And yes I defintily had some 3d geometry in the export.

For the secound attempt I created a super simple 3d model - 2 x extrudes and exported that.

This exported but there seems to be a cut in the view depending how close I zoom in. Can some one point me in the right direction with this?

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Captur1.JPG

Guest AndrewG

@michaelkdo you have a sample web view I can look at that replicates this problem? I haven't seen this on my end as of recent.

@BohCan you send me your vwx file? Some of these issues have been fixed with web view in VW 2018. We are no longer supporting fixes for VW 2017 web view. I can export it with 2018 and take a look at it for you.

Thanks all!

Andrew

I'm now trying it on VW2018 and having more success. I.e. managing to export though the initial view was a bottom view. Not sure why that was as I set my preferred initial view before exporting.

Finding the orbit & 1st person navigation controls a bit wierd but maybe it's just because I am still learning. Will report back if still struggling after a bit more experimentation.

Thanks!