Symbol Thumbnail Rendering Issue

Hey Team!

I'm having a new and interesting issue with 2018. I have converted and opened a symbol file from 2017, and each time I edit a symbol in anyway (or just enter 'edit 3D' and exit) it re-renders my symbols thumbnail. Its now not encompassing the whole symbol in its thumbnail. I have attached an example, the screens are very similar, the first symbol I have edited and you can see its zoomed in on the base plate, whereas the others look the way I would expect. Can anyone tell me if I'm just missing something obvious? Thank you so much! 

Symbol Thumbnail Issue.PNG

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for that suggestion. Alas, that doesn't seem to be my issue, I can change the orientation of the thumbnail, right Isometric, Left Isometric etc. and they all seem to revolve around the same small portion of the symbol itself. I will continue to investigate this, as the symbol is not nested, nor does it have excessive classes that could effect this. I'm really at a loss, but I shall continue to play and Ill post any successes I may have. Thanks again.