What can I do to mitigate wall move freezing VW2018

TimG

Question

I'm getting very frustrated in past few days with project file constantly freezing vectoroworks, mostly around moving walls and/or doors in top/plan view. I'm loosing tremendous billable time to this and  have reinstalled VW2018 about a half dozen times. I'm at a lost at what I could try to diminish these freezing issues as I'm in the schematic design and need to be able to more walls around. Any ideas on settings I can turn down or check to fix this, again I am very frustrated and ripping out what little hair I have left !

1 answer to this question

for anyone else having similar issues, I changed Vectorworks Preferences -> Display tab -> Navigation Graphics -> to "Best Compatibly" and it is night and day with no more freezing thus far "knock on wood". 

It was set to "best performance" prior to me changing that section, which may have been set by default when I reset my preferences and/or reinstalled Vectorworks  earlier this week.

Edited by TimG