Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links Read more... ×
_c_

List Browser comprehensive example

Hello,

for those interested, I updated Orso's Test script for List Browsers which was by now really completely obsolete: here. It's purpose is to see what happens changing things.

This is a more or less comprehensive script covering most list browser aspects and is connected with the h*u*g*e List Browser article on Vectorlab, which was also rather obsolete. I gave it a fast refresh now but it still needs work.

If you copy that script, please revisit the page in a while, because it might have changed.

Ciao

A screenshot of the List Browser test script:

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 07.31.07.png

Edited by _c_
new img
  • Like 1

I love this.  This kind of documentation can lead to so many more great tools.  I didn't know about the original article.  How can I store a pointer to this article on my computer?

20 hours ago, Sam Jones said:

I love this.  This kind of documentation can lead to so many more great tools.  I didn't know about the original article.  How can I store a pointer to this article on my computer?

See that funny three dot thing next to the IP address above?  Hover on it and it say Share This Post. Click on it and you can copy the direct URL to the post and/or share it via the buttons at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Sam Jones said:

Wonderful, except...

I don't see the 3 dot thing.   In fact, I don't see an IP address

Ciao Sam,

do you want to link to this thread or to the original LB article on Vectorlab? That would be better, that's the one I will maintain:

http://www.vectorlab.info/index.php?title=List_Browsers

Ooops... edited the link

Edited by _c_

Speaking about LBs, the funny thing is that it seems that now the dichotomy edit/item display type is gone: whatever you edit, the other one will match. It could be one of these things that went on legacy and has been fixed in this fashion to preserve our scripts. Thank you!

Edited by _c_

Ciao Atta, 

Yes, of course the link to the article is what I want.  It really is a wonderful article, 3 actually.  I have been ignorantly copying examples sent to me and modifying them on a trial and error basis.  If only somebody at VW could attempt something like this for event aware PIOs.