LivinProductions

Watermarked File

Hello I recently upgrade to the 2018 Designer version. I have been using the Educational version before and have some Resources that I made from previous file. I added those resources but it keeps telling me that my NEW file will be changed to watermarked. How do you avoid this from happening? Thanks! 

Contact Tech Support and send them a file with your watermarked resources. Once you show you have a commercial license, they will "unwatermark" the resources for you.

@Pat StanfordIs this still active procedure in order to clear watermark stamp?

I have accidentally imported few hatches from watermarked file into my commercial files and now have unwanted two file watermarked. It is matter of few hatch resources that I have deleted from file but it will not take away watermark stamp...?

Thanks.

You will either have to go back to a backup copy from before when you imported the watermarked items, or send the file to VW Tech Support with an explanation of what happened and have them remove the watermark for you. No way I know of for anyone by VW to remove the watermark.