Resouce Manager Dislikes !!

Dubman

Why is it so difficult to find a high/low ADA drinking fountain for a commercial building so I can use its elevation for my drawing. It is amazing what I get from searching every version of these words but no ADA drinking fountains. But I do find plenty of rugs, and tons of HVAC folders of items I'll never use. And it seems I have to know the manufacture of the item to find it. This sucks, I bet I can find one faster in SketchUp!

Arg!

I feel your pain. I'm often confounded by the naming hierarchy, & wonder if I could rename the folders to things that make sense to me. On the bright side, back before the turn of the millennium, us ol' geezers had to go to the company library, find what we wanted in Sweets or sift though binders & catalogues then redraw the item we wanted. So there's that. 9_9

• 2 weeks later...

Why isn't it organized with the 16 divisions so you know where to look for things? Why is there so many folders of HVAC components with one file in each? It is like the architect version has moved away from architecture, you can find more items that I would never use in my construction documents.

I guess I need to spend the time in make a custom one & delete all of the items I will never use, but it will probable replace them when updating.

13 hours ago, Dubman said:

Why isn't it organized with the 16 divisions so you know where to look for things? Why is there so many folders of HVAC components with one file in each? It is like the architect version has moved away from architecture, you can find more items that I would never use in my construction documents.

I guess I need to spend the time in make a custom one & delete all of the items I will never use, but it will probable replace them when updating.

Dubman, add this to the wish list! At present it's far to complex