Happy New Year 2018!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

As we prep for our holiday break, I am reminded of just how lucky I am to be surrounded by creative, intelligent, and maybe slightly crazy people all throughout both my personal and professional lives. The community here, the people I work with, and the people I call family make every single day worth the effort:

25542304_10155283228312879_5661323456072767000_o.jpg

(We got extra Merry at the holiday party this year. As is tradition.)

Lot's of things changed this year (I BOUGHT A HOUSE! I GOT A DOG! I am easily excitable!) Even more will change next year, but I hope to continue the trend of each year beating out the previous one. I hope all of you are as fortunate as I have been in the past few years, for the rest of yours.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very Happy New Year to you all!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Thanks some big news from this year @JimW! Congratulations! 

As I know many of the people of whom you speak, I agree that you are very fortunate to have them as part of your community and family. (I feel the same – I just wish you all were a tad closer.) The Vectorworks team (you included!) are a pretty amazing, versatile, friendly and brilliant bunch. I can honestly say that the people at Vectorworks are a major part of the software and they make it a pleasure to use, support and teach the software.

Thank you once again for guiding this forum to its new incarnation and making it truly unique and valuable resource for all of us.

All the best of the holidays and the coming new year,

-Neil