Blank Info Pallette

I have experienced the following about 3 times in the last month since upgrading to VW11:

After waking up my computer to resume working on a drawing the Info Pallette will be blank even when clicking alternately on different objects. Restarting VW cures the problem. I have not been able to reproduce the problem at will, so all I can do is to try and keep track of any actions taken prior to its next occurance.

Has anyone else out there experienced this?

Thanks,

Bob Gyori

PowerBook 17"

OS 10.3.4

VW11

• 2 weeks later...

We are having this problem in our office as well, but only one machine seems to have this problem. I have been on V11 since it came out. (Making sure no bugs or problems surfaced before getting it for the rest of the office) Now all production is now on V11.0 Eight computers so far. The computer that is having this problem is a Power PC G4 running Mac OS 10.2.8 What's odd is one of the other computers not having this problem is identical. Already tried deleting V11 preferences in library then tried reinstalling V11. Both only a temporary fix.