OpenGL render animation oddity

domer1322

I attached a "grab" image of an animation where there is a very fine vertical line exactly in the middle of the movie window (look at the upper roof).  Interestingly, the fine line also chops off the edge of a tree.  As the movie continues, subsequent frames restore the edge of the tree, but the line remains, always in the center of the image. The animation is an OpenGL rotate 360 deg, 30 secs long, with quality set to 'high'.   The line occurs exactly in the middle of the rotation axis.    I do not see this line nor the tree cut off using RW.  However, RW seems to always yield an offensive moire pattern in the bricks.  Also, the tree in question is a default image prop tree from VW, and the same thing happens to other copies of the same tree (and other trees).  I have another tree from a different source "VBPlant" and it does not chop off.  

Can anyone explain this ? ... or better yet, tell me how to avoid it ?

Test Open GL issue.jpg

Jim:

I would be happy to send you the file, but there are some complications.  The main file is a site with DTM and is over 120 Meg.  It uses an external reference file for the building, and that file is over 200 Meg.   Both use VW2015.   I don't know your email address, but even if I did, how could I get these large files to you ?   

I attached a still image to give you some idea of what I have modeled.

Site_from_SW_RW.pdf