Wanted Vectorworks 2011-2016

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I have a copy of VW 2016 Architect for Sale.  For Mac.  Standalone Licence. UK copy.  It was purchased from Design Software Solutions.  It has an online activation serial number.  I've been in touch with them and understand that VW will levy a £150 + VAT transfer of ownership fee that Design Software Solutions will invoice the buyer directly for and issue the licence once the sale has been completed.

How much? - Sensible offers considered.  Check out what VW 2016 licences have been sold for recently and make me an offer.

Also for Sale 27-inch iMac 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 12:39 PM, Maack Studio said:

Hi, I have a copy of VW 2016 Architect for Sale.  For Mac.  Standalone Licence. UK copy.  It was purchased from Design Software Solutions.  It has an online activation serial number.  I've been in touch with them and understand that VW will levy a £150 + VAT transfer of ownership fee that Design Software Solutions will invoice the buyer directly for and issue the licence once the sale has been completed.

How much? - Sensible offers considered.  Check out what VW 2016 licences have been sold for recently and make me an offer.

Also for Sale 27-inch iMac 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5.

Hi, I am interested. Is this still available?