Publish/Export to PDF error

dshuhy

Question

I am fighting with VW2017 Designer, I cannot change the paper size that Publish uses.  I have changed the paper size in my sheet layers, I have changed the paper size in Page Setup, but using VW's PDF printer still gives me a diferent size sheet.  This error seems to be somewhere in my template that I'm using, e.g. drawings started using another template are fine, so I'd like to find a way to change it.  See attached file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and happy holidays.

TEST.vwx

6 answers to this question

Hi, @dshuhy

Welcome to the forum!

It's helpful for trouble shooting if you include your vwx type and version, and a bit about your hardware.

I think part of the problem, or maybe all of it, is that the Publish>Export PDF Settings>Export Range is set to "Current View".

Choose the option for "Export the whole printable area as one page" and try your publish again.

If this fixes things, Save in your template, too.

-B

PageSetup.png

I am having the same problem exporting the whole A3 page to PDF. I have drawn in VW (2022 Educational) at A3 size and only get the middle portion of the drawing exported to PDF (and printer). I have followed the suggestions above but no change . Any suggestions not listed above appreciated. Cheers