Title Block 2018

Jakerhp

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to change the default "NONE" from the (title block border.current revision number) to just a blank space?

Ive not come across a Architectural practise yet that define a drawing with no revisions yet as "NONE", I just want a blank text box until revision "A" or "1" appears. 

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello bohlr,

Could you check out the worksheet reports created from File->Title Block Manager...->Issue Manager... and tell me if they are containing the data that you want? Also, if this is not the case, could you tell me if you want to simply display the data in the worksheet or you want to edit it from the worksheet too? If you need help creating the worksheet reports from Issue Manager, let me know.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Good morning,

That is exactly what I am looking for!

From a cursory look it appears that the data field names are pretty strait forward - that is no abbreviations. for example:

='Title Block Border'.'Sheet Size Name'

That said is there a data dictionary that identifies each data field by name. 

On 08/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, Jakerhp said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to change the default "NONE" from the (title block border.current revision number) to just a blank space?

Ive not come across a Architectural practise yet that define a drawing with no revisions yet as "NONE", I just want a blank text box until revision "A" or "1" appears. 

thanks in advance.

I would also like to have a blank text box until my first revision....

• 3 weeks later...