Spotlight improvements to Numbering instruments

Sebastiaan

Question

15 answers to this question

A functionality along the lines of 'saved sets' for number instruments? That'd be great! 

And it would also be great to have the ability to adjust which fields are 'eligible' for use in the Number Instruments tool - i.e. it would be nice to be able to use it to directly label Purpose fields in order, without having to dump the labels into another field and then do a find/modify...

10 hours ago, Dan Hoffman said:

A functionality along the lines of 'saved sets' for number instruments? That'd be great! 

And it would also be great to have the ability to adjust which fields are 'eligible' for use in the Number Instruments tool - i.e. it would be nice to be able to use it to directly label Purpose fields in order, without having to dump the labels into another field and then do a find/modify...

I Added your request to the opening post. Let’s make this threat the giant Number instrument request topic!    

I invite all to add their two cent to this topic and Inwill add them to the OP. 

5 hours ago, Stephen Sorenson said:

I'd be so happy if I could start a new multi at B1 without reopening the number instruments window.

Hi Stephen, thanx! please upvote the request by clicking on the little arrow up. Above the 12. The arrow will become green and the 12 will become a 13 🙂