Title Block Styles

Kevin McAllister

Question

The new resource Title Block Styles is somewhat annoying. It is yet another different thing to look for in the Resource Manager. Please add an option to view all styles sorted by type. When converting old title blocks Vectorworks should be placing these items into the existing Sheet Border Components folder. Dumping them into the root folder is not particularly helpful and just makes things messier than needed.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin McAllister

3 answers to this question

On 12/4/2017 at 6:30 PM, Kevin McAllister said:

The new resource Title Block Styles is somewhat annoying. It is yet another different thing to look for in the Resource Manager. Please add an option to view all styles sorted by type. When converting old title blocks Vectorworks should be placing these items into the existing Sheet Border Components folder. Dumping them into the root folder is not particularly helpful and just makes things messier than needed.

I agree about the components folder, but wonder if title block styles need there own place in the RM drop down? We can have one document with many different size sheets and therefore different title blocks.

9 minutes ago, Kevin Allen said:

I agree about the components folder, but wonder if title block styles need there own place in the RM drop down? We can have one document with many different size sheets and therefore different title blocks.

They could definitely appear in the RM drop down menu. Personally I find that menu hard to use because it is organized alphabetically instead of grouped logically (eg. all styles grouped together).

Kevin