VW 2016 with Mac OS High Sierra

HEengineering

Question

I updated to the most recent OS and when I go to add favorites thru the resource browser I have an issue with the finder window acting up.  Its like the window has a grey box over a majority of the area making id difficult to select files? Anyone ever seen this?  I can post pictures later as I dont have access at the moment.

Also worth noting I have restarted the machine and VW several times.  Also seems to playing some tricks on my workspace all the sudden.  The basic pallet goes black and I must reslect that workspace.

Maybe I need to reset preferences? I recall a procedure to do this.  Where can this be found?

Edited by HEengineering

6 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 12/2/2017 at 8:44 AM, Moto2 said:

Went thru the steps, and still having issues.  See attached video. SP6 vw2016. No custom workspace. Any thought? @JimW

Finder_window_bug.mov

If this is Vectorworks 2016 on Sierra, that may be the problem. 2016 won't be getting any further patches and was never officially made compatible with High Sierra. If you select one of the items and then simply press Enter even though you cant see the open/cancel buttons anymore, does it function?