Carl Karasti

Seeking Mac Vectorworks Fundamentals 2013 (or 2014)

I'm interested in a Mac version of Vectorworks Fundamentals 2013 (or possibly 2014).

I'm in the USA and have been stuck at VW 9.5.3 on a PowerBook G4 running 10.4.77 for a long time.

I've just acquired an iMac running El Capitan 10.11.6. Unfortunately, I have very little money to spend on upgrading and with my simple needs, and at age 70, I can't justify spending much to upgrade VW.  If you are willing and able to help me take a little step forward, though, I would greatly appreciate it.

I started with MiniCad 3 on a Mac Plus back in 1987.

If you would like to purchase my Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015 license, I may be able to help you. You can send me a private message. Thanks!

Hi Carl, are you still looking for VW 2013 for a Mac?

Yes, I have a copy of Vectorworks 2013 Architect for Mac for sale. Shoot me an email and we can talk specifics. brown30@auburn.edu

On 01/12/2017 at 7:06 AM, Carl Karasti said:

I started with MiniCad 3 on a Mac Plus back in 1987.

You'd think the Vectorworks fairy godmother would wave her wand for you. 

Would be nice to see a little honest appreciation of the people who used and evangelised (because we all did in those days) MiniCad over the competition in the early days. 

I too have that 'pedigree'. MiniCad was such a leap from ClarisCad (yes, I said it) and I wanted to share that with everybody I met that was still using drawing boards, scratchy paper and rotring pens  - the development to today's offering is worlds away. Such is progress (thankfully !) 

Haha - I feel like Iike I should be adding "you youngsters don't know............"

( no, I'm not after a freebie! )

I have a need to upgrade from Mini-Cad/Vectorworks 12.5 and I am interested in a VW that will run on 10.11