Object Info Palette does not work properly in VW2018 SP2

Kaare Baekgaard

Question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
Just now, Kaare Baekgaard said:

Today I got the same problem with SP1.

Has anyone successfully fixed this?

I have seen this issue present in SP0, SP1 and SP2. It is not one issue unfortunately, many of the causes were resolved in SP2 specifically but clearly not all of them. The most valuable information we can get right now are steps that reliably reproduce this symptom on command, engineering needs this in order to keep tracking causes down and hopefully find the core issue if there is one.

On 18/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, JimW said:

I have seen this issue present in SP0, SP1 and SP2. It is not one issue unfortunately, many of the causes were resolved in SP2 specifically but clearly not all of them. The most valuable information we can get right now are steps that reliably reproduce this symptom on command, engineering needs this in order to keep tracking causes down and hopefully find the core issue if there is one.

I wish, i could provide it, but it seems to occur at random. Change view and zoom in or out and the OIP data often come back until the next selection. Rebooting the computer fixes the problem for a while.