Instrument Summary Not Refreshing,

MBrandt

I am having issues with an instrument summary not refreshing or adding other lights to its list.  The only thing it includes are 3 fixtures that were originally included on a document.

For example, I add a Source 4 and delete everything else.  It still comes up with a fresnel, I Cue, and Altman 6x9 even though they don't exist.

I have tried refreshing it, checking through all layers, and individually adding the instrument symbols one by one in the build list. But for some reason it kicks anything I add out in favor of these 3 fixtures when I exit the build list.  I can however remove those 3 instruments from the list so it is blank.

It is as if somehow the instrument summary tool is now this symbol with those 3 fixtures constantly as this summary stays the same through saved or new documents.

Any solutions?   Is there a hard reset for the instrument summary tool or is something saved strange on the computer?  I cannot imitate the issue on a different device.

Vectorworks 2018.

Thank you.