Accidentally going into 3D view in V11

It sounds like you are pressing the number 5 on the numeric key pad, or any other number besides 0.

Each one of those numbers represents a view, similar to a joystick.

I seem to accidentally keep sending my drawing (layer) into a 3D view instead of top plan on a fairly regular basis. I haven't been able to pin down the keystroke combo that is causing this to happen. Can Tech support shed any light on what might be causing this? I am not using the number pad on the right of my keyboard when this happens. It seems to occur when I am moving faster using the option/command/space bar/ changing tools back and forth. Thanks for the help.

Eric

Mac G4

V11

Katie,

I'm sure I'm not hitting the number keypad off to the side of my keyboard. Is there any way holding down control, or option or something will throw on the Number Lock function or somethnig similiar when I am typing in numbers across the top of the keyboard and send me into a 3D view that way?

Thanks,

Eric

Yes, if you hold down the control key and function numbers, you can switch views, and even control and some of the numbers across the top will switch you into other views.