Door and Window Catalogs missing from Resource Manager

I have been using resources from Andersen Door Catalog.vwx and Andersen Window Catalog.vwx for more than a year now when suddenly these two files had nothing in them except for two doors and three windows respectively.   Under VW 2018, the cupboard is still bare.   I have installed packages from Help > Download Content > Vectorworks Package Manager, but still get no results.   I have, of course, rebooted my machine.   This could be something simple, but after some weeks of intermittent problem-solving, I am at a deadend.    Many thanks.

Edited by HawaiiFarmer
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Our Door and Window content now takes advantage of the new Door and Window Style Catalog feature in Vectorworks 2018. This allows us to provide much more content than in previous versions. Catalog content is accessed through a Door or Window Style. The basic workflow is to insert a Door or Window Style from our content, edit the style, rename as desired, and choose a product from the catalog.

Here's a quick (silent) video showing how it works:

ScreenFlow.mp4

Got it.  One (motion) picture is worth a thousand words.   I had diligently read the 2018 Brochure with its various sub-paths and videos, but somehow missed this.   Could you recommend other reading/viewing that might spare me further ignorance in the semantics of VW 1018?   Thank you for your help and for any further guidance.