mariush573

Perspective section heught

Hi, I am a student, currently working on a project and I am making some perspectival sections. I need to know how can i adjust the height of the horizon so that I will have the height at eye level. Thanks in advance

And also is there any chance i can somehow turn on shadows with hidden line style? I know it's not possible using hidden line, but if there is any other solution i can get that effect of white cad drawing with shadows. Thanks

PERSP SECTION.pdf

From what i can work out sections are single point perspectives and default to the middle point of section bounds.

Two ways to change from memory.

- Replace the crop object of the section with a rectangle centred were you want the vanishing point.

- Adjust the top and bottom cut-off of the section so it's equal distance above or below.

You can also adjust the perspective distance to show more or less of the receding walls.

can you explain in detail what do you mean by " replace the crop object of the structure"? or adjust the top and bottom cut off? I really need to change the height level.

Thanks