DM20

Custom Stair Tool - Script Error

Hi All,

I'm running into a problem with the custom stair tool that I haven't previously encountered. The tool was working wonderfully until I changed my story elevations and all of my stairs were replaced with text saying "Stair: Flr-to-Flr Height does not allow any risers". I saw that in my stair parameters the floor height was set to 0" so naturally I went to change it back to my actual floor height of 11'0". This didn't work so I tried drawing a new stair and editing it before inserting it. A script error dialogue box appeared (screenshot attached) and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the custom stair being a legacy tool. Can anyone comment on why I'm receiving this message and what I could do to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 3.36.51 PM.png

this happened to me a few versions back. I torn out the custom stair, saved the file, reinserted a new one and I think it fixed it. The regular stair tool sucks but you may end up having to use it. Custom stair is a legacy tool that is skittish. go vote for a stair tool that is as good as archicads...