Video Scree - multiple projector option not avail?

dbrumbach

Question

Hello everyone,

I am using VWX 2018 SP1 - Spotlight w/Rederworks on a fully loaded 12 core late 2013 Mac Pro.

Recently I upgraded from 2017,  and I have been using Vectorworks since it was Mini-Cad.

Question: When I insert a Video Screen object, I no longer seem to have the option of multiple projectors for a single screen? See attached screen shot.

Look about 3/4 down on the properties menu, notice that the "Multiple Projector" option is grayed out and not accessible?

This has always been a very straight forward check box on all past versions of Spotlight and the Landru design tools.

Has this changed in 2018? Do I need to do something differently?

Is this a forthcoming bug fix?

I have yet to load the latest Landru tools plugins but will be doing so soon, I doubt this will be a problem using the Landru versions.....

Thanks in advance......db

Screenshot 2017-10-24 13.44.39.png

2 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Rob Books said:

that is now the blended screen tool, and is a separate tool, right next to the projection screen tool.

Thanks Rob,

I do see that I can add a second projector per zone using the blended tool. The project I am drawing is a combination of a widescreen & 16:9 screens.

Seems odd that adding a second projector for a single zone screen would be removed and only available on the blended tool?

db

48 minutes ago, dbrumbach said:

Thanks Rob,

I do see that I can add a second projector per zone using the blended tool. The project I am drawing is a combination of a widescreen & 16:9 screens.

Seems odd that adding a second projector for a single zone screen would be removed and only available on the blended tool?

db

Just found out that it is a small code bug that should be fixed soon in the regular Spotlight version.

db