Hitting Shift-Cmd-E by mistake

Does it drive anyone else mad when you hit Shift-Cmd-E (Hidden line render) by mistake instead of Shift-Cmd-R for rotate?

Happened twice yesterday - 20 mins to re-render which I won't need and can't escape out of.

Just waiting for it to finish again. 

Love Vectorworks - but there are some elements that don't quite cut it....

Thats what I'm talking about for years ! There should be a cancel button for accidently sending VW into the "rendering nirwana". Esc esc does not work for hidden line rendering. Only killing the whole VW process by task manager (windows) stops it. Mostly then the file crashes and it has to be restored.

Just at the moment I'm again waiting for a hidden line rendering to finish... Terribly annoying. :(:(:(

b.t.w.: I switched off Shift-Cmd-E in my workspace.

Or have an option in the preferences asking to confirm you actually want to start a render when you are in a design layer. This to avoid a shortcut to start a render unintentionally.

I agree this is an annoyance. VW is taking up so many resources at the start of a render, depending on drawing complexity, that escapes/cancels etc. don't get through.