Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links Read more... ×
Nico Vindevogel

Calculations node to stack panels

Hi,

I need a node that places the panels above each other. Attached a small network to explain what I want to achieve. Is there a possibility to solve this with a single node? I don't want to slow down the speed of my network.

Example:

I have a list like this:

[0] =0

[1]=500

[2]=400

[3]=300

And i want the result of the list look like this:

[0]=0

[1]=0 + 500

[2]=0+500+400

[3]=0+500+400+300

All hints are welcome.

Regards Nico

NodeToStackPanels.vwx

I also used such a node in several networks (I called "Values to Saldo" ). Seems to be something often used. Maybe a candidate for standard node content? So we would use all the same node with the same code and the same content ... :-)

• Like 1

Thank you for your quick response. It works perfectly!

I test the same network with connected records. See attached.

Now I have the problem if no rectangle is made, I get an error. But the network remains working well. Is there a way to not create 7 rectangles first and then delete what I do not need?

I work on a cabinet which automatically calculates the width and height of the front. However, I want the ability to customize the layout like the test network. Removing the door from the original cabinet is not a problem because it is always calculated and, if necessary, removed at the end of the script. My goal is, if the test network input is empty, no panels will be calculated + the original door will be retained.

The worksheet i am using to get te panel-data also attached.

My non-working approach:

Changing the handle from the set record node. from (0) to (None)

#inObj = Marionette.PortIn( vs.Handle(0), 'obj' ) #To # inObj = Marionette.PortIn( vs.Handle(None), 'obj' )

Thx for any advice.

Regards Nico

NodeToStackPanels.vwx