Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Ungroup in VW2018 also removes the attached records?

Martin Tye

When you ungroup do you get the attached dialog box? If not, at some point you checked the Always do the selected action check box and clicked No.

If this is the case, go to Vectorworks Preferences, Session tab and click the Reset Saved Setting button. Choose the Always do selected action choices and click OK. This will clear ALL of you Always do choices and the next time you do the ungroup it will ask again.

• Like 2

Pat,

You're doing arithmetic after midnight (my time). You win. My mind is already mush. Please define "Late posts" – Are you counting posts after midnight, or posts we both try to answer? Who's the keeper of the tally? When did it start? What's the score right now? If this is a race from now to sunrise I think I'll concede – a good night's sleep vs. a beer; I'll gladly buy the beer  ;-) Did I mention my mind is mush? Simple arithmetic - when it stops being simple, it's way past my bed time. That's been my litmus test for several decades now. It's how I tell myself I need to go to bed.    g'night...

Raymond