Sheet Border PDF Export Issue

Howdy Team,

We have had this issue for a few versions and 2018 doesn't seem to have fixed it. Perhaps it is my own settings causing the issue.

Take a blank sheet, apply a sheet border, Changing 'Sheet Fit Mode' to either Internal or External Dimensions doesn't seem to matter, This will draw a black line around the edge of your sheet and another further in or not depending on that setting, export to PDF. My issue is that the black line border closest to the edge shows on the top, left and bottom, or just top and left occasionally of the PDF. I know its an oddity, but its been consistent since 2016, just wondering which setting might be able to fix this. Thanks everyone for your help!

Test.pdf

I've noticed this in e.g. AutoCAD as well at times and it is usually a margins issue during creating the PDF or it is a monitor display/printer issue where the line happens to end on "half a pixel" and gets thrown out from the display or print if you're not lucky.

The only thing that I have found to work so far is to create a very small white space around the border if it happens with printed output..