Vectorworks Cloud Services login error

Michael H.

Question

I cannot log into Vectorworks cloud services, I keep getting the following error:

59e6ccd60a7f9_Screenshot(2).png.7a4faca050b80c82ef837b0789a1529a.png

When I check the logfile it shows the following errors:

59e6cd24c49bc_Screenshot(3).png.79bf516090b5f4d03c53139a70414539.png

This started today after my PC decided to update Windows 10 to the recently released Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709, OS build 16299.15).

Do I need to reinstall Vectorworks or could there be a compatibility issue with Windows 10 version 1709 and the Vectorworks Cloud Services application?

Thanks

Michael

7 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Michael,

Can you please delete the entire Vectorworks Cloud Services folder located at: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Nemetschek and try running the Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app again?

If that doesn't help, my next guess would be to try uninstalling that specific Windows update and see if that helps. You can do that from Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Installed updates.

Regards,

Iskra Nikolova

Edited by inikolova

Hi Iskra

I deleted the Vectorworks Cloud Services folder, restarted Vectorworks, a message appeared stating that Vectorworks Cloud Services was setting up, then I got the same error message. I reinstalled Vectorworks and still the same problem.

I'll see if I can uninstall the feature update to Windows 10. My only problem is that Windows will reinstall it since you cannot turn off updates in Windows 10 :(

Regards

Michael.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi everyone, 

We just released a fix for the Desktop app startup issue on Windows 10 version 1709. Before running the app, you have to delete the following folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\Roaming\Nemetschek\Vectorworks Cloud Services\ 

Please let us know if you continue to experience problems.

Regards,

Iskra Nikolova

• Like 2