Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links Read more... ×
Patrick Fritsch

Wikihouse plug-in running in Marionette

Can anyone chime in on the actual possibility of getting the Wikihouse WREN structural plugin running in Marionette; https://wikihouse.cc/library/technologies/structure/wren . I see it was scripted to accept Python and run on Rhinos Grasshopper, but I’m a ignorant to what would actually be required to transfer this Opensource code to Marionette. 

Just purchased a CNC and would like to get into this while remaining in VW.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I do not have the answer to your specific question but I had not seen Wikihouse before and it looks awesome. Also I have been debating building a CNC instead of another 3DPrinter. Watching this thread avidly.

Dear Patrick Fritsch,

Very interesting informations and visions, that You put in this forum!!, thanx for sharing and information. I`m in furniture cntext, not in house stuff. It is inspiring for me to notice your kind of ambition.

Friendly regrads and looking forward to spiritful & good thing getting revelated

Bernd

www.plattenladen-berlin.de