Smiffy

Lorem Ipsum Text in Vectorworks.net Survey

Question

Come on VW - I'm used to paying you to Beta Test your Software, but do I really pay to you to beta test your online surveys too?

Whilst we are at it, why isn't there a link to release notes on the downloads page? Do really respect us so little that you feel release notes might be too complex? A google for release notes reveals nothing beyond SP4 for 2017. You might not think that the money us freelancers pay you a year is enough, but I can assure you that we feel it's worth more than the service level we seem to receive.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 02.10.32.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 02.10.19.png

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

I think it came by mail or newsletter.

When I did it, it worked.

I even forgot that I did it so it may have been some days or even weks ago.

But honestly, I didn't understand most questions or the meaning of that survey.

Thanks for the answer, I don't recall seeing it but maybe I just forgot about it.

Ha I did the survey too. I'm not sure what it tests, since it forces you to look in the places NV wants you to look for things, rather than allowing you to say where things should be found. Its not clear what sort of feedback can be gained by a survey geared towards finding a pre-chosen response.

Kevin

On 10/15/2017 at 3:18 PM, zoomer said:

Looks like it pop-ups on standard http://www.vectorworks.net

Not getting that pop-up, but my adblocker/tracking blockers might be the reason why I don't see it. Looks like they work a bit too well at times. :D

21 minutes ago, Art V said:

Not getting that pop-up, but my adblocker/tracking blockers might be the reason why I don't see it.

Seems like I need a new AdBlocker.

14 hours ago, zoomer said:

Seems like I need a new AdBlocker.

I'm using NoScript, AdblockPlus and Ghostery. This trio keeps ads, trackers and pop-ups at bay quite well, though in the beginning you'll have to whitelist your favourite sites in NoScript to make them work well (if they use Javascript)

Edited by Art V

Thanks Art V,

I have AdBlock (sans Plus) on my Mac and an inactive uBlock which is quite popular here.

But uBlock didn't work for me as I have no clue what to set.