Diego-Resuelvectorworks

New Baseboard plugin from Andrea Facchinello

I love it

Is this a plug in i can download and install?  

might it also be used for wainscott tile or panels

Thank you

Matt

I have been using it this morning with 2018. I used it with a custom symbol and it works really well. 

its a great plugin and needs to be supported.

Looks interesting! I played around the idea a few years ago and got my PIO working reasonably well, but symbol selection was destroyed by changes in VS (functions removed and replacement functions were just too much. 

One hint to Andrea: a menu command for converting existing polygons to baseboards. This would enable one to first use the bucket mode to have a poly around the perimeter and then splice it for doors etc. 

definite purchase , well done Andrea.

(should be default for a cad architecture program vectorworks?!.....  along with the ability to drop same symbols into door architraves ...) 

Edited by fabrica

So, bumping the earlier question,  how does one purchase this plugin?

What about sloping ceilings, can the points have different heights?

17 hours ago, Urbanist said:

One hint to Andrea: a menu command for converting existing polygons to baseboards. This would enable one to first use the bucket mode to have a poly around the perimeter and then splice it for doors etc. 

One of the things I liked about this plug-in is the fact that it is not connected to walls. in my case I often have demolished, existing, and proposed walls. This plug-in allows me to create the skirting (baseboard) wherever I need it,  not related to the wall style or to the walls I have already created.

Thanks for the info, yes I will be purchasing it, now if these was a way to easily  add custom interior  trim to window symbols with different sill & apron trim.

Thanks!

The plugins are in Italian and English language; they work on Windows and OSX. Please check plugin compatibility with your Vectorworks version before buying. All plugins (except Foliage 1.1) works with Vectorworks 2017 release.

The plugins work with macOS and Windows, that's what their site says...

This works great! However, I can't figure out how to use custom profiles. The video seems to show dragging a profile from the resource manager to the object info palette but can't get that to work. Any instructions? 

On 10/19/2017 at 1:23 PM, Diego-Resuelvectorworks said:

The plugins work with macOS and Windows, that's what their site says...

Have these been tested with VW 2019?

In the page just says compatible with 2018 yet.

Gutters
Download latest version: 1.3 (license required)
Language: Eng 
Compatibility: Vectorworks 2018

Edited by Diego-Resuelvectorworks
more info