Update the title block and project info on my border

How do I update the title block and project info on my borders. I went in the new title block manager, changed a bunch of the fields and hit ok expecting the borders of all my sheets to update but nothing happened. I looked for an update button in the info palette, the issue manager and the title block manager and I didn't find one. Any Ideas? I looked online nothing found. 

jt

I'm used to the 2012 issue manager. That work flow was to updated the project and issue information in that command and boom it updates the boarders and I print. Now I'm lost. I did modify the border style and block to customize them for my firm. Maybe I corrupted the style and text but I did what I would do in 2012, go in and just rearrange the title text blocks.

jt

Thanks Jonathan. I was using the wrong field. "Project id" not "Project Title". It was good to learn how the text feels work anyway. 

I updated my border and it looks fine in the VW file but when I publish it to pdf's, some of the text comes out as squares. See my issue block and page numbers in the attached image. 

Any Ideas?

JT

Untitled 1.jpeg