GlueDT92

Unable to Turn On OIP

Question

I have a custom workspace that I have been using ever since I upgraded to VW17 10 months ago. Today I managed to close the OIP & now it no longer appears to be an option under the palletes menu (see screenshot). If I switch to a different workspace, such as the default Spotlight workspace, the OIP once again becomes an option for me to turn on.

Any thoughts on how to get it back?

IMG_1903.JPG

3 answers to this question

Called VW support... somehow the entire pallet was removed from the workspace - not really sure how I managed that one! Had to go into the workspace editor and add the entire pallet menu back into the workspace.

• Like 2

Did you try hitting "ctrl+i"?  (Windows version of the keyboard command)  If that doesn't work, and re-booting your computer doesn't work, I would suspect VW has somehow become corrupted and would need to be reinstalled.  I've had to do that on a few occasions over the years, it's a bit of a pain but not that terrible.  Another possible fix is to re-create your workspace, though as far as I know, the workspace does not affect palette display preferences (but I could be wrong).  

Edited by P Retondo