VW 2018 Crashing

I had lost of crashes with Design Layer Viewports from referenced files while creating and editing these in SP0.

Currently standard BIM Modeling and had no crash for days.

(Just some Style updating very slowwwwwww...)

But had no railing tool so far.

Edited by zoomer
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes our office has had crashing too, most computers have SP1 installed & some do not. I have had a few lockups, when having 3 large files open & using floating Pane, it will not show the Navigation Pallet correctly. That is when I close VW & reboot the PC, afterwards, it works fine.

All the time. This is a persistent pattern year in year out that one suspects stems from the aggressive release cycle that was handed down from the mother ship. The program used to be on an 18 month release cycle. I think it was more stable then, but my memory is going. Usually it takes SP2 to get it where you are not losing thousands of dollars in unbillable time. I should know better to not adopt a new release until then. Seems like it would be better to release when its stable, than suffer one's reputation. Does not bode well for future sales or market share.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...