Export Panorama challenges with Cloud Services

danm01

I love the rendered Panoramas. They really look great, and I think they're definitely worth the extra render time. However, I've got some challenges that seem to be related to Cloud Services and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issues.

1) I've tested a few files and they all come out the same way. The JPG image is centered correctly when it's rendered. However, when viewed through the Cloud Services portal the camera starts off pointed towards the "left" side of the image rather than straight on center.

2) The user experience for a recipient opening the rendered image on an iPhone is not good. Regardless of whether I send the link email through Cloud Services OR copy and paste the link into an email, the recipient starts off seeing the "Comments" screen with the first line saying "Not allowed" (see attached image). In some cases, they can't click on the file to view it at all. I've tried with both Safari and Chrome.

3) It's possible to send a link to a file stored in my Dropbox account, but for some reason the recipient can't view the file unless it has been uploaded to the root Cloud Services folder. I have not tried it with other subfolders.

Thanks,
Dan

2017-10-10 17.40.18.jpg

• 10 months later...