ericjhberg

Insert Hyperlink into Worksheets?

Question

I don't think it is possible, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is there a way to format text as a hyperlink within a worksheet in VW?

5 answers to this question

I do not think so, at least not all wrapped up into a worksheet object. Mostly what I see are users placing hyperlink objects on top of their worksheet on the layer.

That's what I thought...wishlist item...allow for the creation of hyperlinks in worksheets, but probably additionally as an option for a record field. That way you could add that data to a database query for different objects and have it populate worksheets.

Thanks Jim!

Plus one.  There are so many products, specs, manufacturer manuals etc. that we could link to in PDF documents.  Worksheets / schedules are the best way to organize that information.