jhetzer

VW2018- Create animation issue

I've tried a few times of creating an animation with Custom Renderworks settings, and I'm getting odd behavior. The preview walks through fine, but when rendered, when it hits the second view, I'm suddenly zoomed way into the ceiling for no reason. 

If you delete the move along path animation that you've saved, then recreate it from the same saved views, does it keep doing the same thing? You can usually test this in OpenGL to check the motion accuracy without waiting for a Renderworks mode to finish, but youll need to create the movie, not just watch the preview to confirm.

If you can be content with creating an animation with only OpenGL quality remember there is a current way. It's about setting a series of saved views and making a slow speed transition between views but at the same time record the screen with another software. A trick that solves the problem when I need to present ideas not polished enough.

(sort of like SketchUp transition animations)

2 hours ago, JimW said:

If you delete the move along path animation that you've saved, then recreate it from the same saved views, does it keep doing the same thing? You can usually test this in OpenGL to check the motion accuracy without waiting for a Renderworks mode to finish, but youll need to create the movie, not just watch the preview to confirm.

I've deleted and recreated it a few times. 
I'm rendering a new version now, but it seems like it might be an issue with a frame rate lower than 10 per second. The first couple seconds are fine, but then it freezes in the video, and jumps to near the end.