Create viewport scale dependent visibility options

nrkuhl

Question

It would be really great if objects or components of plugin objects could be set to change their display settings based on the scale of a viewport.  For instance, on my general plans, I don't need to see shim gaps for doors and windows.  But, on plan details, it would be useful to see the shim gaps.  Similarly, I don't want shim gaps on my 1/2" scale elevations, but I do want to see them on my 3"=1' details.

This could also be applied to wall components: at 1/16" scale, I don't need to see wall components, they just end up lumping together into a weird heavy line.

If I'm really ambitious, I want to have this as a live feature in linked to zoom, and also controls the available snaps:  If I'm at 200% zoom, then please, show me all wall components and let me snap to each of them individually.  If I'm at 20% zoom, show me walls as a solid piece, where I only snap to exterior or interior vertexes / endpoints.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet